Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzz ....

What was I thinking?? Went to LowYat with Anns last nite, he wanna buy a printer and me end up with a cd booklet and 200g of Famos Amos ... mmmmm. Then from LowYat, went to mamak "bistro" (as what Dutt calls it), met Pol and Aca for a drink and nasi goreng ayam.

Reached home around 10++, re-encode mp3s to transfer to my beloved K700i and E398. Suddenly, got this brilliant idea of watching Friends season 6 for an episode or two. Instead of that, ended up finished watching the whole season (25 episodes, if you wanna know). At what time did I finish watching? 3:50AM!! And today suppose to be a working day. Dozzed off around 4++ because the last time I checked the clock it was 4:04AM. Woke up around 6:50AM, with 2++ hours of sleep and off to work. And now, I am so sleepy zzzzzzzzz