Wednesday, August 18, 2004

TH ???? - Part 4

Yesterday, WJT "buat hal" again. Temperature meter again welled up to almost the red area. Lucky it happened when I was near my housing area. Not so near actually, about 5km to reach home maybe? So for those 5km, my stop start journey began. When the temperature went up, I stopped, wait 5 mins then start again. Hmm lemme count, about 5 stops just for that 5km? Duhhh ....

Then, the frantic callings began. Called Anns first, told him what happened. Asked him if I can use his car for today (since I don't have backup car nor motorbike). He needs to use it. Blahhhh, what am I gonna do? How do I go to the office? Too lazy to take the bus, 1.5 years of taking public transport to work is enough. Cab? Too expensive, saving money for my dream car of the moment. Later, called Dutt, cursed him first (just kidding) then told him about the hapless car. After Dutt, couldn't remember who else I called. Heck, even called mama to tell her what happened hehe.

Last resort, although felt like "segan giler" to ask, SMSed Hizam for WKT and he said OK. Hah what a relieve, no need to take the bus. Thank you so much Hizam for your help!