Monday, August 23, 2004

Family


Last weekend, my family was here in KL. Mama, along+abg nazid, adik and my "buah hati" nazmi-nephew. Am I happy to see them here with me. Went back to my late father "kampung" in sekinchan, selangor. Nothing much to brag about. Hard to say in words, but I really felt like it was time (and money :D) well spent.

Being close to family makes me appreciate very much those time we can spend together. As I'm working in KL, and they're living in JB, it's not that I can see them everyday. So, whenever the chance came and time permitted, I'd rather stay at home and be with them rather than be anywhere else.

Might be going to Langkawi within this year, and yes with my family. Thinking of going to Cameron next month, not sure when and with whom.

Ohh, btw WJT is back to normal. Stupid car ... it won't be long u're still mine.