Sunday, October 10, 2004

Happy Birthday Mama

Happy birthday, mother of
A dream undreamed, unveiled at last,
Portion of a past unpassed,
Part I'd not partaken of,
Yet one in which my self was cast.

Before I knew of you, I knew
Inside myself your whispered words,
Remembering what I'd never heard,
The me that was exactly you.
How glad I am that we now share
Directly that long love unseen,
A gift from you that's always been,
Yet now for me is always there.

Throughout the years, you have been so caring, understanding and loving mom. All the hardship you had gone through to bring us up, we could not pay them back ... ever. Thank you for the guidance, loving and patience that you've shown. I could not ask for anything else in this world just to have a mom like you. May your years ahead filled with love, happiness and longevity. I love you ...