Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Last day at work

16 October 2000 felt like last week, but that was the date when I joined this company. And today, is my last day here. So after more than 4 years working with AZAG/BrainConnect, it's time to move on. Where to?

Why one chose to change job? I wanna do something new, something refreshing, looking for a new challenge, environment and everything. After growing stagnant during last year, and thanks to a dear friend who "sold my name", I decided to move to a new pasture. Maybe the grass is greener there.

To all my colleagues, thank you so much for all the joy, hardwork and cooperation during our time together. I'll miss those times. But for now, looking forward to start a new life ...

And for my friends, I'm sure you all are waiting for the day I have to cut my hair ... duhh