Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Untitled


It's been such a long time since last update .. too busy? Or was it too lazy???

Anyway, few things happened for the past 2 weeks, which directly and indirectly will change my course for the future. Feel like I'm back at square one now, but not really sure. Maybe need some time to adjust to how things gonna be from now on.

Still in the office now, not doing anything though. Closed that dreaded SAP 30 minutes ago. At first, I was involved in this project for doing research and testing. But, thanks to my EX-collegue which resigned last Friday without informing anyone except the boss, now I have to do his SAP programming. Heck, don't even know a single ABAP line and tomorrow we have a delivery. To make things worst, the SAP stuff is not working now, no handover report available, no status report and no documentation. How grateful could I be with the way things going on for this project?

OK off to home now, tired staring non-stop at this monitor with absolutely no idea what I'm doing with the SAP stuff ...