Friday, March 25, 2005

... and still in the office

It's nearly 3:30AM and I'm still stuck here in the office, thanks to a unresponsible bloody team mate. The boss asked me about my team mate already, his contribution to the project, what he's been doing and so on and so forth. I cannot lie to the boss, he already knows so I just confirmed lorr ... So now we just wait for the action to be taken. Ohh forgot to mention, that bugger went home around 10PM, probably now is fast asleep or busy fucking ... left us with his unfinished tasks.

If only we're more responsible to the tasks which are given to us ... that's what we're paid for right? Not for moonlighting and doing something else during office hour. We work in a team, ur unacceptable attitude will affect the whole team. So wise up and be more responsible!!!