Monday, April 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Seman

Yay! Today is my birthday ... 28th to be exact. Getting old huh? No way, forever young maa. What I wanna do today? No plan watsoeva, we'll see later.

Anyway, would like to say thanks to all who'd been showering me with birthday wishes, either thru cards, sms, mms, email, blog entry etc etc. Mama, along, adik, ju and the rest .. thank u so much for the wish, luv u all! How I wish I'm back in JB to celebrate with all my loved ones. Nevermind, I'll be there come Thursday ... JB here i come!!!

Karl, u got me surprised dude. Thanks for the wish in ur blog entry. Not so easy to forget my birthday huh when ur birth is just the next day, ahaha. Can't wish u yet, coz today is my day! Wait patiently for urs hah ..

OK, now waiting for the gifts .... please, all of u, stay in line .. get in the queue. :-)